La Quinta Guests,
You have always been at the center of all we do at La Quinta Car Wash. The health and well-being of our team and our guests is our number one priority.
In light of the current situation, here are the proactive steps we are taking to protect your health, the health of our team, and the health of our community:
- We have increased sanitation of high-touch areas.
- All team members have been advised of CDC guidelines related to proper hand-washing, keeping hands away from the face, and social distancing.
- Guests are not permitted to congregate in groups greater than 9 people.
- Our team has been empowered to protect their health, the health of our guests, and our community by staying home if they or someone in their family is unwell.
- We also request that if you or someone in your family is experiencing flu-like symptoms or fever, please refrain from visiting our locations until you are well.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the guidance of the CDC, as well as local and government officials, and will quickly adapt and take appropriate precautions. We will notify you should any change in our operations be necessary.
In the meantime, we look forward to serving you in the manner in which you have been accustomed. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay clean. Stay safe. Stay strong.
The La Quinta Car Wash Team